The Delta PLC DVP10SX11R is like an electronics micro-size computer. Delta’s high-performance, high-speed DVP series Programmable logic controller (PLC) is the most productive and incorporates communication capabilities. Benefits include various built-in convenient commands, order for simple administrator access, easy operator access, and communication function monitoring.
The module-type unit manages the cost of gigantic space-saving, permitting basic, cuts on extension prospects. The PLC’s superior presentation and broad I/O units address a high-esteem answer for machine control and modern machine. For the most part, Delta PLC is utilized in industry and production lines. The reason for using that PLC DVP10SX11R is the controlling machine. Delta PLC DVP10SX11R actually looks at the info gadget.
Delta PLC DVP10SX11R Features:
- Build-in mini USB
- battery not required
- Execution speed limit (LD) 0.35ÃŽÂ¼s
- 2-axis linear support also arc interpolation
- 2 x 100kHz and 6 x 10kHz High-speed counters
- 2 x 100kHz and 2 x 10kHz High-speed pulse output
- 16k steps/data register: 10k words Program capacity available
- Supports DVP-S series high-speed expansion modules
- Standard MODBUS ASCII/RTU protocol and PLC link function available
The PLC produces outputs as per the custom program. DVP10SX11R PLC is the most incredibly complete organization type progressed PLC in the industrial sector. The PLC has a 32-digit CPU. Also, 4 Digital Inputs, 2 Analog inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, and 2 Analog Outputs. On the right side, the DVP10SX11R programable logic controller has clip-on extension modules. It has a Plug-in terminal. This Plug-in terminal gives easy wiring and maintenance support. PLC has communication ports. These are RS-232 and RS-485.
Delta PLC DVP10SX11R Specification:
- Input system: 6 Sink/Source 24VDC
- Output type: 2 Relays
- Analog Input: 2 point (-20>20mA _ -10>+10V)
- Analog Output: 2 points (-20>20mA _ -10>+10V)
- Output method: Relay